Spatial Digitech has implemented an optimized workflow for collecting, processing field data with a geographical precision adapted to the project application field.
Geographic data collection
Spatial Digitech uses a wide range of field data collection tools and technologies to provide quality localization at a cost tailored to your needs.
Our data collection workflow can be described as follow:
- Zoning and delineation of the area of interest according to the size, priorities and objectives,
- Design of adapted and ergonomic collection forms,
- Training of the collection teams, composed in most of the cases of a collection /seizure agent plus a thematician specialist if necessary who masters the theme of collection,
- Daily monitoring of the collection and creation of daily reports of the progress of the teams.
- Consolidation of daily collection data and creation of the final database in the desired format.
Geographic data management
Whether for data collected or for existing data, our expertise in geographic data allows us to understand different data structures such as CAD/GIS vector formats, spatial databases, formatted files, rasters, etc.
Providing access to geographic data is part of our daily jobs, Spatial Digitech deploys hardware and software infrastructures for storage, management and access to geographic information at different levels (public, controlled access, internal access) using the following technologies:
- Online publication of web services accessible by GIS tools and softwares,
- Online spatial database accessible from databases management systems or GIS softwares.
- FTP access if the need is only to download data,
- Launching sophisticated public / private platforms dedicated to data download and consultation